Wednesday 19 April 2017

COACHELLA 2018. YES PLEASE!

C O A C H E L L A
Snapshot: Coachella in the evening.

Each year, I say to myself I'm, definitely going to be at Coachella the following year.
Another year has gone by where this amazing idea has not been executed and I'm like millions of other sad souls, sat at home streaming it from online pretending I was there. I love a festival, I find them even better when not in the UK. Like come on, what's better then raving in the sunshine, with an alcoholic beverage! (HEAVEN)

The artist line up is such a big deal and is the ultimate decision breaker to if your going to go or not to a festival. When it comes to music I'm very open as long as I can vibe to it. But my go to music for a festival will always have to be R'n'b, Hip Hop and Garage
If this is on a line-up then you know it's gonna go off in a good way, that is!

So let's talk three major reasons, why I need to be at Coachella next year: ↓

L O C A T I O N 🗺
Three words that will have you saying YASSSS!
USA, California, Palm Springs!!!
View: Palm Springs, Coachella pre party in motion.
The surroundings of Coachella is pretty EPIC. Mountains in the distance, palm trees looking down on you and unlimited sunshine. It's the perfect background for a selfie.

L I N E - U P
Gets bigger and better each year, with acts from around the world uniting for ONE big festival, that runs on the two weekends in April. You just never know who's going to make a surprise appearance at Coachella, I was so feeling the Kendrick Lemar and Future moment this year.
Rapper Duo: Kendrick Lemar and Future take centre stage!

F A S H I O N 👗
Coachella vibes are everything 😍
There's nothing like Coachella fashion, anything goes as long as you ROCK IT well.
You can't be the ultimate festivalgoer without making a fashion statement along the way. The likes of Kylie and Kendall Jenner always make the headlines for their outfits.
I would say the essentials for me would have to be sunglasses, a choker and a sexy pair of sandals, those three things can make your outfit pop instantly.

I'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR COACHELLA...

No comments:

Post a Comment