Tuesday 14 February 2017

WITH LOVE FROM PARIS.

DECEMBER 2013| FRANCE, PARIS

Happy Valentines day everyone!💓

What better way to start the day of LOVE, without me talking about my travel to the city of LOVE. I visited the French capital around 3 years ago, it was my first time exploring the city as a young adult, so I was really excited to explore it with a whole new outlook and passion. 

I was determined that this time round I wanted to see all the famous landmarks, roam around the French gardens, try out traditional French cuisine, even learn how to say a few french words.

Below are some pictures of the famous landmarks I visited, starting with the Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Disney Land Paris and The Louvre.

I can't wait to give you a detailed review on my city break to Paris, very soon! xo


Me posing in front of the Eiffel Tower, such a stunning view.

Car view of the Arc de Triomphe.
It was only right I stopped off at Disney Land!
The Louvre in the day time.
















No comments:

Post a Comment