Wednesday 1 February 2017

TRAVEL IN STYLE . . .

How to fly and be fly...

Airport attire tends to always be something comfy, by this a tracksuit is an easy go to, along with a matching pair of trainers for most people. But this is a big no, no for me. I personally like to land in
S T Y L E.
My airport style attire must haves:
Having a photoshoot in Birmingham Airport
before jetting off to Egypt (June 2015)
A pair of sunglasses - The bigger, the better! There the ultimate fashion accessory and totally makes you have that diva attitude when strutting your stuff through the airport.
Pretending to be famous

A pair of NIKE slides for the feet - There's just something about Nike sliders that I love and my feet find so much comfort in them. #MoreThanJustFlipFlops

Lightly fitted clothing - Traveling in thick material is not the one, something light and stylish, comfortable but still hugs the curves too is always a winner in my eyes.
On the plane waiting for take off 
to Barcelona (July 2015)

Make-up-your face - I always like to apply a light touch of makeup, nothing to heavy, simply because a traveling day can take hours and your makeup tends to start looking a hot mess if on for too long or not freshly reapplied.
HATS - I can't travel without something stylish on top of my head. Whether that's a beach style hat or flat cap or even a turban. A hat accessory can just alter your look instantly and makes you holiday ready.

Long hair don't care - I prefer my hair down when traveling, as you can see from the photo's. I just think that 99.9% of the time it just looks better with the look I go for.
Me and my bestfriend Jessica, having a cheeky selfie
before we landed in Croatia (July 2015)

"Style is a way to say who you are, without having to speak" 
- Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment