Thursday 5 January 2017

Welcome Aboard,

 So my travel blog is finally here guys, shocking right? I know there has been a little delay on getting it up and running but it's finally here hallelujah! My blog will give you a better insight on my travels, which will give you ideas on what to do/where to go if you have recently booked the same vacation or feel to take a spontaneous last minute trip somewhere.
 
My blog will show you my past trips and will give you an exclusive update on where I would like to travel to next....
I'll be reviewing, storytelling, giving tips/advice, basically ALL things related to travel I'll be discussing! 
 
My blog is going to be, so much more than just a travel guide or a trip advisor type feel, it's going to be my real life travel experiences/views documented MY WAY. Anyways I don't want to give too much away and spoil the surprises to come.
 
Before I fnish, I would like to say, I am VERY, VERY, VERY excited to start blogging and sharing it with you all. Let's just say its been a VERY LONG time coming!
 
- Gena xoxo

 
Please keep up to date with #GenaExplores online, feedback/ideas hugely appreciated:
 
Facebook: Gena Explores
Twitter: @GenaExpores
Instagram: @GenaExplores
 



No comments:

Post a Comment