Thursday 12 January 2017

I LIVE BY THIS QUOTE!


This quote is the motto that I live by, literally! Everything about it, is oh so definitely TRUE and how I view things! I'm not even 25 years old yet and I feel as if I have already jet setted around some FABULOUS destinations across the world, that some people my age and older haven't been fortunate enough yet to do so. To which I am forever thankful for the opportunities I have had and of course I bloody worked hard for them, since the age of 16. (Work hard, travel harder I say) What I LOVE about travelling is that it opens up your eyes to meeting new people from different backgrounds, tasting new cuisine, being exposed to new surroundings and better off just soaking up the culture and lively atmosphere.

The most common excuses for people who don't travel or often is that they can't afford it. My answer to this is....Another quote alert "Where there's a will, there's a way" How I see it is, there's always a way to do what you truly desire in life, as long as you don't go about it illegally!

You have options whether that means working over time, getting a second job, finding a good deal or even just throwing it on a credit card #YOLO (make sure to pay it off, don't be foolish)
Just make it work people!

As humans we live for experiences, well I sure do anyway. Like come on, I haven't been put on this earth, just to watch life fly past me. Travelling makes me see life in a whole new concept whilst being 100% worry free! It makes me want to live more in the moment, act crazy, talk to random people, try new things, take endless pictures of whats around me and of course a few hundreds of selfies, as am just so fascinated with everything and myself.

But that's the excitement feeling travelling gives you, its a new adventure, where your a small fish in a big pond and when you return from your travels back home it turns you into an AMAZING storyteller! That's what life is really about...

"I would rather be poor and have had experienced the world, then be rich and not experienced the world at all" ❤✈

No comments:

Post a Comment