Sunday 8 January 2017

NEW YEAR. NEW DESTINATIONS

NEW YEAR. NEW DESTINATIONS. Happy New Year Guys, A bit late I know.
Who's in need of a holiday already? I sure am. January is a month where I like to start planning/booking my travels for the forthcoming months. I have already got two potential destinations I would love to try and visit this year, such as Mexico and Iceland!

I know what your thinking already....how random! There very opposite regards to the type of holiday vibes you'd have, but I like that, as they appeal to me for different reasons.

When I think of Mexico, I vision strong sunrays beaming down on my skin, walking along on white-sparkly sandy beaches, swimming with dolphins, partying up a storm at spring break or if you want to explore the historical side of Mexico you can attend the Day of the Dead Festival! If your brave enough But I can't forget the delicious Mexican delicacies from sipping on a chilled Margarita and of course having a plate of enchiladas beside me. Sounds like the ultimate tropical dream holiday right?

On the flipside Iceland gives me all things nature, but nature at it's finest! Iceland is way more exclusive, appears super-chilled 24/7, has got the most refreshing scenic views such as Volcanoes, Glaciers, The Northern Lights and Blue Lagoons. It's artic décor, stunning water features and very natural spa habitats is the perfect excuse for a girls holiday. BECAUSE GIRLS DO HAVE MORE FUN!  I'm a sucker for a spa day, last year I slightly overdosed on them! I can totally picture myself in a 5* spa luxury retreat in Iceland already. If you know me, you know I cant do things by basic measures Diva.



Sometimes  I like to fully indulge when it comes to booking my next getaways. Is it just me who just loves that feeling of counting down the days until I'm out of my day to day surroundings. There's just no better feeling of slapping down a deposit on a holiday and hearing the words "all booked"
Anything from a cheeky city break to an exotic holiday in the Caribbean, I'm there.

Let me tell you about my travels in 2013, that's when I first fell in LOVE with exploring the world as a young adult, but don't be fooled I have been jet setting around the world since the tender age of 6 months old, my first trip being Paris with my family.

⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇   ⬇
2012 was such life changing year for me, I wanted to really make the most out of my year ahead and live life to the full; one of the first things on my to do list was to TRAVEL more.

The year 2013 I visited some amazing places ↓
  1. Tunisia
  2. Greece
  3. New York
  4. Bulgaria
  5. Belfast [City Break]
  6. Paris [City Break]
2013 was literally the year where my 'holiday obsession disorder' was activated

No comments:

Post a Comment